SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
The turbo will most definetly be a restriction, so will the crude fuel-system and ignition-system.
But nice curves anyway! :)
Daniel.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Hi AeroG, and welcome... T8 rules :cool:
Td04 is an option, I would personally go for a ball-bearing turbo if I had the choice. What annoys me with the TD04-18t for one, is that the exhaust-housing is quite small, which causes back-pressure and can induce knock.
I would like to know what your power-goals are though. You most certainly need fuel and ignition-control before going any further, that's for sure (in my opinion) :)
Daniel.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'd agree with Daniel. You'll run out of fuel if you go to a bigger turbo and use it anywhere near to its potential. The TE05 is OK for now and probably has another 20-ish BHP in it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to all.

That I need the megasquirt, but before I have to know all the details for the installation
turbo.... the last change, Ok . aquamist?

The car was stopped 4 years ago. I Buy the car 2 years ago, but I have started it 2 weeks ago

The gearbox was broken, I changed and done the improvements that Ivandlf comments

I am very happy with the car

sorry for my English;oops:

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Well, I would do the megasquirt-part before the turbo, but that's maybe just me :)
It's some very nice results you have gotten there, AeroG, and you can improve them some more :)
I wouldn't look too much at aquamist, if you decide to go megasquirt, you can always have Megasquirt control waterinjection too...
Daniel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts