SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2104 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fixed my blower motor and finally have a/c for this hot summer, fixed the passanger seatbelt warning light. Finally stays off when there is no passanger in the car, I got annoyed of plugging the seatbelt in when no one else is in the car.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I will be replacing the little L-shaped hose by the dipstick that is part of the EVAP system. It's the one you can't buy separately but I heard part # 53-31-210 will work instead of buying the whole hose assembly.

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
Not exactly "today" but over the past week or two.

- Installed 55w 6000k HID's
- Installed LED City Lights
- Installed Hella Extreme Yellow fogs
- Installed some Nokya High Beams to even out the color contrast in case I ever use the high beams.
- Installed some LED strips around the headlights, but not 100% sure those are staying yet.

Played around with some camera setting to try to show you the city light led's as well.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The other day, not today...

Removed the entire air intake piping/snorkel. Now the car sounds agressive (as it should).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bought her a set of 16" Linear wheels with snowshoes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This week:
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors
- Cleaned and conditioned the leather seats and other leather interior features (although I have tire marks on my back seats from when I loaded my winter tires in one time that I have never been able to scrub out -- any tips?)
- Prepping for a front door regulator replacement.

·
Super Moderator
18,888 Posts
Put 20 garden edging stones and 4 top soil bags in the trunk. Coupled with my Eibach springs it was riding LOWWWW.

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
Today will be install error code eliminators and remove the "Audi" strips, I don't like them much and I think one side was set back a little further then the other and I can see it.

Also, where I bottom mounted the strips they light bleeds through the strip and I can see it from above. I should have ran them along the tops of the lights, but oh well.

- Installed some Nokya High Beams to even out the color contrast in case I ever use the high beams.
- Installed some LED strips around the headlights, but not 100% sure those are staying yet.

Played around with some camera setting to try to show you the city light led's as well.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

where did you get the LED city lights?

1 - 20 of 2104 Posts