SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'93 9000CSE Turbo:

Still a newb & still learning. Anyways, while vaccuming out the front passenger side today I noticed a sort of cutout in the carpet directly under the seat. I pulled it away and noticed what appears to be a couple of relay slots? What are they for? Mine are missing!!!

Seat heater relays????

TIA.

·
Registered
830 Posts
By directly under the seat, do you mean as in attached the underside of the seat bottom cushion/frame? Or, do you mean attached to the floor underneath the front of the bottom seat cushion, sort of inside a rectangular metal tunnel that forms the rear of the passenger footwell?

If the second, I belive this is the connection for the ISAT/TechII computer. To my understanding, it doesn't have any relation to the power seats.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aaron Gilbert said:
By directly under the seat, do you mean as in attached the underside of the seat bottom cushion/frame? Or, do you mean attached to the floor underneath the front of the bottom seat cushion, sort of inside a rectangular metal tunnel that forms the rear of the passenger footwell?

If the second, I belive this is the connection for the ISAT/TechII computer. To my understanding, it doesn't have any relation to the power seats.
It would be the latter. ISAT/TechII port....makes sense. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts