SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried to build my new 9-5 Aero(Glacier Silver/Shark Grey Sport Leather, LSD, 8.5" wide edge wheels) on the SAAB site, but when I finished each step it did not save my configuration, just went back to Arctic white with turbine wheels, nice but not the car I was trying to build !!:x:eek::) This stuff needs to work. Not that I am ready to buy yet, I may buy another new SAAB in future, but I'm sure some folks who ARE real prospctive buyers would like to build their car online in advance, and it's fun. I wonder if Victor Muller, or SAAB execs even look at SAABCENTRAL:eek:. Anyway I just thought I'd mention it. Hopefully they will have it fully functioning very soon.

Of course I may buy another new SAAB in a couple of years - probably a "93"Aero:cheesy:, which would be my third new SAAB. European delivery would also be cool if they are still offering that:cheesy:, I'd also like to check out the Spyker factory:cheesy:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried again, the first time I was on the International SAAB site, my mistake. I just tried the SAAB USA site for the same purpose, and it's working:cheesy: Can't build the same car though, no Shark Gray leather available, and I don't see an option for those sweet "Edge" wheels:eek::(.

The interface and graphics for building a car are nicer on the SAAB INTL. site, it just needs to save the configuration properly.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
I was thinking about trying to take advantage of the $3500 incentive and 0% APR on the new 9-3 base until I added the options I wanted. :lol: It went from $28k to $34k quick after the comfort package, BOSE Centerpoint, and auto transmission. :( Oh well, I'll just wait awhile and get a nice used Aero with the LP9. :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about trying to take advantage of the $3500 incentive and 0% APR on the new 9-3 base until I added the options I wanted. :lol: It went from $28k to $34k quick after the comfort package, BOSE Centerpoint, and auto transmission. :( Oh well, I'll just wait awhile and get a nice used Aero with the LP9. :cheesy:
You could probably get the dealer back down to near or under under $30k right quick without too much effort though. I got about $8K off of my Aero with incentives. And this is the time for incentives on '10s :)

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
You could probably get the dealer back down to near or under under $30k right quick without too much effort though. I got about $8K off of my Aero with incentives. And this is the time for incentives on '10s :)
I forgot to factor in that I still owe on my 9-5. :( I'd love to work something out with my brother to trade his Mazda on one though. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Jesda
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing