SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had a 70 degree day--yeah! Saab convertibles are cool. Can take not only my wife but son too--can't do that in a Porsche Boxster!

Got to enjoy some top down driving for a change. No helmet needed, no fancy leather clothes, no special classes to take for that same, open, wind-in your face, Harley experience.

MM

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Sodak,

Very nice looking! Is it allready 70 in South Dakota? In Portland here I have been enjoynig 70 degree days for a couple of weeks now! All I am missing now is the convertible!

If you think driving a convertible is the same as riding a motorcycle, you've obviously never done any serious riding! I had to let my bike go moving to Portland! I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to ride but I sure am kicking myself in the butt now!

Tboy

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I realize it isn't the same--I had just been outside teasing my neighbor who was pulling out his Harley:) I'm actually from Sturgis, SD--home of the famous motorcycle rally every year. I live in Cheyenne WY now. I've done some riding and was just kidding on the comparison.

I'm to lazy to ride my motorcycle these days. So, top down in Griffen, with a Starbucks has become more akin to my lifestyle. Am I getting old? Hmmm..could be. Yes, it was 70 for the first time this year here--I shoveled snow a couple weeks ago so am glad for a warm day. Cheyenne is considered the northernmost city on the front range of the Rockies, so not unusual to have a cold Spring.

Portland is a great city, I was there about 10 years ago. I really like the Pac Northwest, beautiful always!

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts