SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird #1
Two days ago(it's been in 90's and humid) I had air on going into work. Everything was normal. I go out at lunch to fill up as tank, and the AC will not work. Fiddle with all the controls on way to gas station, no go. Fillup and pull to side and check fuses. Pull all related to the ACC. All looked OK. Get back in and AC works

Weird #2
The next evening I stop at the gorcery store. When I come out with full cart I unlock car and put keys back in pocket while I load groceries in the back seat. As I lean in all four windows and the sunroof open! What could I have depressed on the key tomake that happen? Its a feature (?) I didn't read about

Tried searching the forum for similar events but must not have used the right terms.

2004 Aero

·
Registered
175 Posts
#2 NOT WEIRD.....call comfort open, or something like that. You press on the remote unlock for a bit longer....couple of seconds.....all windows and sunroof open (to cool off the car, for example).

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vector-SS said:
its the comfort open feature. If you press and hold the unlock button, this will happen :D
Whew! Good to know that's all it is because I'm not superstitious and don't want to start now.

Still weird #1 to solve, but the Forum, as always, comes through

·
Registered
846 Posts
Vector-SS said:
its the comfort open feature. If you press and hold the unlock button, this will happen :D
Is comfort open default on 2004+? Its not enabled on my 2003...press unlock button for a few seconds, nothing happens.

·
Super Moderator
20,240 Posts
Energy_AZ said:
Is comfort open default on 2004+? Its not enabled on my 2003...press unlock button for a few seconds, nothing happens.
Us Linear owners don't have the correct window motors to allow comfort open. :x

As for the A/C incident, it was just a quirk. May never happen again. If it happens a couple more times take it in. Too many computers in these things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts