Some things I learned while doing this on mine:
1. Once the blower/duct assembly is out of the car, you'll remove three Torx screws at the bottom of the ductwork to get the blower motor out.
2. Once the screws are out, very CAREFULLY remove the blower motor.
-- It's held stable inside the duct assembly with rubber pads. It'll slide but you may need to wiggle it back and forth.
-- Be careful moving the squirrel cage (the plastic fan blades). It cracks easily and is a pain in the rear to repair (super glue won't cut it).
3. Lubricate the bearing at the bottom of the motor. Turbine oil is recommended, but I used lithium grease to good effect. Use something thick. If you don't use a lubricant designed for electric motors, you'll need to clean off the brushes and contact surface.
4. Carefully replace the motor back in the duct assembly and screw it back down. Don't screw it in too tight. Make sure there's clearance between the bottom of the squirrel cage and the duct assembly or else you'll have another problem.
5. Reverse the above instructions for removing the blower motor.
I found it's only hard getting the screws out of the duct assembly. Everything else is pretty straightforward. Find a handy ten or eleven year old who can fit in the footwell to get the really hard to reach screws or be prepared to be inverted for a while.