SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two days ago driving my 2003 Saab 93 around it was fine parked it and then went back to it 1 hour later and it wouldn't start. I tried to start it and only clicks, I tried a roll start(manual) and it would jump but when I hit the gas pedal nothing happened. I thought it was the battery I jumped it with a quick start jumper. Still nothing. Left it alone till today cuz I thought it was just glitchy. Got to it and it was completely dead. I hooked it to my other car and it came on. When i went to start it all the lights shut off. I left it alone for 10 mins and tried again. Nothing... went to the hood and noticed relay 4 kept clicking and my throttle body kept clicking. The fans would come on and go off and the car still wont start. Please help what is going on????

·
Super Moderator
20,203 Posts
Replace battery.

·
Super Moderator
20,203 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,203 Posts
Ok, well get a multimeter and check voltage. Check amperage and see if it's being drained.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took it to auto parts and they tested it saying it only had 8 volts so it needs charged. I do know I havent yet figured it out but my door panel lights stay on all the time and I havent been able to figure it out or turn them off

·
Super Moderator
20,203 Posts
Your 2003 should also have a lighted ignition switch. Is that staying on too? Did you maybe spill something in it?

·
Super Moderator
20,203 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts