SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a bunch of stuff last weekend. Checkout said that it would get here yesterday.

Yesterday I get an email that they hadn't shipped yet because ONE item out of the bunch is backordered.

WTH?

All items were listed as in stock. :evil::evil::evil:

Nothing like the "joy" of rescheduling a project because of one inconsequential item. I would have gladly paid more to have MOST of my items here by last Friday...

I just don't get 5 business days to ship. This isn't the 70's where ordering something from the JC Whitney catalog took a month and a half...

·
Registered
106 Posts
All items were listed as in stock.

I just don't get 5 business days to ship.
Hello DurocShark,

We are sorry for any delay in your order. We always ship same day if the items are in stock. When you had placed this order on the 2nd, we had given you an expected ship date of 3/7 because all of your items were NOT in stock.

Back orders on Genuine Saab parts do happen from time to time, we will ship all of your in stock parts first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you for choosing www.eEuroparts.com

·
Registered
106 Posts
I feel your pain DurocShark! I ordered a number of front end parts on Feb 14th and I'm still waiting on ONE of the TWO struts that I ordered. It was listed as "Available Now" which (when you click on help) is supposed to mean "ships in 2-4 business days"... It's now been almost a month!

I placed another order elsewhere which has already shipped. One way or another, I'm going to get started on my project this weekend -- and one order will be returned/cancelled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts