SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally replaced the O2 sensor that has been causing my car to drive like a Yaris for the last two weeks yesterday - long story involving Royal Snail and a slow seller - anyways I replaced it with a Lucas universal jobbie and all is well in boost land again.

I'd almost forgotten how well this car pulls :cheesy:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaa,pshhhhhhhhhh. See you later kind camero driving mulletman!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I take solace in knowing I'm not the only one addicted to a love affair with an inanimate object.

I hope she didn't hear me call her that...... :confused:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Pretty soon at the bottom of SC's main page they are going to have to post a link to a boost anonamus(wrong spelling)web page. Admiting you have too much power is the first step toward being abile to drive other peoples car without throwing up in your mouth.:lol:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Corn Cob said:
Pretty soon at the bottom of SC's main page they are going to have to post a link to a boost anonamus(wrong spelling)web page. Admiting you have too much power is the first step toward being abile to drive other peoples car without throwing up in your mouth.:lol:
Hahahaha, that made my day.

The problem with this sort of addiction though is that the majority of those who have it love it too much to admit it can be a bad thing.

I do wish I could drive normal cars without vocally admiting to thier owner how much I wish I was driving my car though. ;)

·
Banned
736 Posts
hi im Jon....
i like boost...

but i drove my girlfriends 1987 jeep yesterday... and i made it the whole 4 miles with out passing out, but i did look for my boost guage 5 times... before we got out of the driveway. needless to say when i got home i sat in my saab for some time just so she (the car) wouldnt feel bad.

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
jonny72888 said:
hi im Jon....
i like boost...

but i drove my girlfriends 1987 jeep yesterday...

i here you man, yesturday i had to drive the works VW caddy diesel van and wait for it,..........................................its a non turbo :cry:

·
Banned
736 Posts
boxman said:
i here you man, yesturday i had to drive the works VW caddy diesel van and wait for it,..........................................its a non turbo :cry:
are you ok?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
boxman said:
the trauma was short lived, driving the 9-3 home was reasonable therapy :cheesy:
It usually is.

People should just buy a Saab and drive it around instead of getting a shrink. It'll probably be cheaper and you'll have more fun. :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
It usually is.

People should just buy a Saab and drive it around instead of getting a shrink. It'll probably be cheaper and you'll have more fun. :p
so true so true pitty in 6 months i will have to calm my boost addiction for my first lil bundle of joy :cheesy: ( sad for the boost control:cry:) but i am sure i will make it love boost time in the car from as young as humanly possible :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: (and being safe ofcorse)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
TheGodSon93 said:
so true so true pitty in 6 months i will have to calm my boost addiction for the new born :cry: but i am sure i will make it love boost time in the car from as young as humanly possible :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: (and being safe ofcorse)
Yeah, my future children will not live with out boost.

I'm sure you'll be able to keep your foot of the throttle when you're taking your newborn home.

·
Registered
346 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
Yeah, my future children will not live with out boost.

I'm sure you'll be able to keep your foot of the throttle when you're taking your newborn home.
yeah i will and every other time its in the car but when my girlfriend and the baby not in or looking i be back to my old ways lol booooooooooooooooooooossssssssssttttttttttttttt....................:cheesy:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
TheGodSon93 said:
yeah i will and every other time its in the car but when my girlfriend and the baby not in or looking i be back to my old ways lol booooooooooooooooooooossssssssssttttttttttttttt....................:cheesy:
Thats the way to do it. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
TheGodSon93 said:

I'll be watching carefully :eek: . But bet I can still beat you :D. Boooossssttt is good I agree. I've taught you well. :cheesy: Still more boost is better. Very addictive, but it has a definite calming effect. :cool: Who needs shrinks when you've got your toy to play with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts