SaabCentral Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
I must be stupid, but I do not know where to find what you are showing.

·
Administrator
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I must be stupid, but I do not know where to find what you are showing.
You are not stupid. I simply didn't explain it well enough.

Under the dropdown menu below the squiggly arrow, click on 'new posts'.

That will bring you to this page:

On that new page, you will see a button for 'filters'. Click on it.

That will bring you to the options I showed you.

Let me know if that helps or if you need more assistance. That is what I am here for.

- Cricket

·
Registered
832 Posts
Is it still possible to search within threads? I'm with Mimmi on this; I can't find a way to do it. ?

·
Administrator
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Is it still possible to search within threads? I'm with Mimmi on this; I can't find a way to do it. ?
Currently this function is not built in, but advanced searches should be able to pull out specific answers in the results. If there is a comment you find yourself referencing frequently, you can also bookmark it to find it easier. :)

-Gerrit

·
Registered
832 Posts
Currently this function is not built in, but advanced searches should be able to pull out specific answers in the results. If there is a comment you find yourself referencing frequently, you can also bookmark it to find it easier. :)

-Gerrit
Thanks. That's what normally works for me. I'm at loggerheads finding anything in this thread w/o reading it all and bookmarking, though. I'll play some more w/Advanced Search. (y)

·
Super Moderator
8,755 Posts
Was going to start a new thread but thought i'll put it here instead...Large shield shape with lighting strike through it,blocking parts of page,even some of the little square edit boxes in forum.

·
Super Moderator
19,793 Posts
Was going to start a new thread but thought i'll put it here instead...Large shield shape with lighting strike through it,blocking parts of page,even some of the little square edit boxes in forum.
That's a new one.... That shape signifies moderators/admins. I have never seen it be anywhere other than in avatars. Have you tried a different browser?

·
Administrator
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
That sounds unpleasant...Does it look like this?
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 9.09.15 AM.png

If so, is this still happening and can you grab us a screenshot?

As well, please tell us what browser you're using and if you're a mobile user or a desktop user.

Lee

61 - 68 of 68 Posts