SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
A tip for other folks: I thought there was no way to get to the latest post in a thread on a forum's index page vs. starting at the beginning and scrolling to the latest)... but if you click on the time since the last post indication (e.g. "2 hours"), it will take you to that last post. You don't know who the poster is, but at least it gets you to the end of the thread.
That's the latest post, but not the latest unread post, right?

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
That's the latest post, but not the latest unread post, right?
Rich: That's correct, but was the "latest unread" post ever available from the forum listing (vs. from the email you're sent)? I missed that distinction if it was... or are you saying that the email no longer takes you to the latest unread?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rich: That's correct, but was the "latest unread" post ever available from the forum listing (vs. from the email you're sent)? I missed that distinction if it was... or are you saying that the email no longer takes you to the latest unread?
Obviously, I can no longer show you what it looked like on SaabCentral, but, from another forum, it's the square button with a down-arrow:

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Yes the spam is all over the NG 9-3 forum as well. Uggh.

·
Super Moderator
1,454 Posts
Is it just me or does anyone else see a whole lot of bot spamming posts on the NG 9-3 workshop forum? The posts looks like chinese words.
Yeah, I’ve been seeing that the last few mornings when I jump on. But, I’m nuking all the ones I see right away. Not just deleted, but banned and their IP logged. Hopefully that helps prevent any one spammer from coming back easily.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
I had serious problem with this site.
New "design" expanded all over and thus I was not able to log in (or do absolute nothing) because I just couldn't roll to outside of screen.
I manage to contact with california site help via e-mail and Lee just asked same questions over and over.
I thought that nobody really cares my problems.

If you want me leave this site, just tell it and I will. Do not play games with me.

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I had serious problem with this site.
New "design" expanded all over and thus I was not able to log in (or do absolute nothing) because I just couldn't roll to outside of screen.
I manage to contact with california site help via e-mail and Lee just asked same questions over and over.
I thought that nobody really cares my problems.

If you want me leave this site, just tell it and I will. Do not play games with me.
Sometimes we have to ask a lot of questions in order to troubleshoot what is causing the issue.

I am truly sorry it felt like we don't care. We do care.

I am glad to see you were able to log back in.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
1,454 Posts

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Sometimes we have to ask a lot of questions in order to troubleshoot what is causing the issue.

I am truly sorry it felt like we don't care. We do care.

I am glad to see you were able to log back in.

- Cricket
Why same questions over and over again?
When you finally fixed problems, why you do not tell it to me?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts