Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,
Tomorrow is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all,

There were some complications with the migration of the community today and we have rolled the site back until we can investigate further.

The next date for the conversion will be Monday 8/26/2019

Jeff M

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
Dear Community Members,
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. ...
I don't want to tell you how to run your railroad, but it would probably be good if a site change this substantial was posted to all the forums. I just happened to drop by here to followup on another post.... I don't think anyone out there is aware of the upcoming / postponed change to the site.

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE to migration date to Monday 8/26/2019

Today is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.

As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion.
We will post a welcome message once the migration is complete and the site is back up.

We look forward to your feedback and support in introducing the new site to your community.

Stay tuned!
~ Community Support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.