SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I had my car at Saab dealer for week and a half now, and they just found out the water pumps are on national back order til Nov 12th, My car is a 2001 saab 9-5 v6 and wondering do u think it will last till 100k im selling it in feb to get an aero..thanks

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Wondering whether the water pump will last until 100k? I wouldn't risk it if you are parting the V6 out, if the car overheats you could warp the heads and kill the engine.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
desertman72206 said:
Ok I had my car at Saab dealer for week and a half now, and they just found out the water pumps are on national back order til Nov 12th, My car is a 2001 saab 9-5 v6 and wondering do u think it will last till 100k im selling it in feb to get an aero..thanks
See if you can't get one sooner here:
http://www.eeuroparts.com/productdetail.aspx?searchResults=1&code=5056

It's not OEM, but it's just as good. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Sector thanks for the website. Saab said they wont put it on unless its their part. I was getting timing belt, tensioner and CBV all at same time to save on labor. Unfortunately its going to cost me alot more not that the part is not avaliable...:x:x:evil::evil::cry::cry:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
desertman72206 said:
Sector thanks for the website. Saab said they wont put it on unless its their part. I was getting timing belt, tensioner and CBV all at same time to save on labor. Unfortunately its going to cost me alot more not that the part is not avaliable...:x:x:evil::evil::cry::cry:
What? That's lame, they should do what you tell them to do. Are they paying for the belt?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts