SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come home today to see a pool of pink stuff under the passenger side right inside of the tire on the floor. So I slide under and start tracking the leak to see a drip coming from what I believe to be the water pump. It looks like one of the mounting bolts is missing. I back out another bolt to get the size of the bolt and grab one to replace the missing one. I only get about 3 threads and it stops. So I grab a mirror and see that the bolt is still in except for the head of the bolt. I tighten the remaining bolts back up and drive it until normal temp is reached and come home and let it set. So far no more drips or pools. It looks impossible to get something back up in there to try and remove the broken bolt. As far as the replacing the antifreeze that leaked out, where would you pour it in?? No radiator cap, so would you pull the top radiator hose to fill it or just fill the reservoir and hope that it will get pulled back into the system?? Going to try and find an exploded view of the 9-3 water pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts