SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked the lines,even blew air through them l and heard it come out the jets.I can hear the pump but no fluid flow.;oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured once I blew air through the lines and it came out the jets the check valves are ok? I also disconnected first check valve comming from the pump and ran the washer and no fluid came out.





earthworm said:
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97991

Munki to the rescue. The pic shows the system check valves - these must be serviceable for the washer fluid to flow and squirt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,583 Posts
5series said:
I figured once I blew air through the lines and it came out the jets the check valves are ok? I do not know, just for a washer system, it surely is complex.. I also disconnected first check valve coming from the pump and ran the washer and no fluid came out.This tells me that the pump is kaput :nono; [/QUOTE]

Please get a consensus on this , my system is NOT 100%, I'll have to replace another valve one of these days..
One needs a schematic and a locater to work on this...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kindda figured the pump might be suspect even though it sounds like its working.I thought I may have missed something.........Don't like throwing parts at problems first.Any aftermarket ideas for a pump?




earthworm said:
5series said:
I figured once I blew air through the lines and it came out the jets the check valves are ok? I do not know, just for a washer system, it surely is complex.. I also disconnected first check valve coming from the pump and ran the washer and no fluid came out.This tells me that the pump is kaput :nono; [/QUOTE]

Please get a consensus on this , my system is NOT 100%, I'll have to replace another valve one of these days..
One needs a schematic and a locater to work on this...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,583 Posts
Why not, as others do, disassemble and dissect - remember science and biology classes and the hapless frogs ?:cheesy:

Here, maybe the washer pump fell off the motor..Or maybe it works fine,but all the fluid leaked out of the system...lol:cheesy: ... This happened to mine, I may never have noticed this, but the driveway is sloped toward me and I got my feet wet !:nono; ;oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I removed it from the tank just to see what a looked like...pretty straight foward.Didn't appear to be serviceable, oh had plenty of fluid in tank




earthworm said:
Why not, as others do, disassemble and dissect - remember science and biology classes and the hapless frogs ?:cheesy:

Here, maybe the washer pump fell off the motor..Or maybe it works fine,but all the fluid leaked out of the system...lol:cheesy: ... This happened to mine, I may never have noticed this, but the driveway is sloped toward me and I got my feet wet !:nono; ;oops:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top