SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new to the SAAB community and was wondering if there was anyone in the Denver area would want to meet up and maybe set up a cruise to meet other SAAB enthusiasts. My name is Evan, look forward to hearing from some of you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evan, welcome to Saab Central!

But it looks like someone beat you to it:

Rocky Mountain SAAB Club of Colorado
Jerry Danner
519 Lipan Street
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 910-5520

www.rockymtnsaabclub.com
I greatly appreciate your recommendation, but RMSC I'd a little too formal for my likes. Their President is greatly respected in our SAAB community and I share the same respect. By trying to start a new club I mean no disrespect. Really I'm looking for younger people ages 21-35, but anyone's welcome. Just want some buddies to take drives with and maybe an occasional bbq. If interested let me know! !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I greatly appreciate your recommendation, but RMSC I'd a little too formal for my likes. Their President is greatly respected in our SAAB community and I share the same respect. By trying to start a new club I mean no disrespect. Really I'm looking for younger people ages 21-35, but anyone's welcome. Just want some buddies to take drives with and maybe an occasional bbq. If interested let me know! !!
Hey, sounds good to me... I'm semi new to this area, and new saab owner looking to have some fun learning and working more on my car... PM me on here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts