SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...hey guys, because I need hauling space, if you know someone looking to trade their 9000 Aero for a 9-5 Aero with some cash let me know...also placed an ad in the classifieds too...thanks!!

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Had a guy in my area; on CL selling one for $500.
...hey guys, because I need hauling space, if you know someone looking to trade their 9000 Aero for a 9-5 Aero with some cash let me know...also placed an ad in the classifieds too...thanks!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
yeah i remember bro...just not too fond of the wagons...no disrespect to wagon owners...
:evil: Get the torches and Pitchforks!!!

j/k, about 4 years ago I went from the 9-3 to a 9k for extra room, about 2 years ago I went from the 9k to 9-5 Wagon for more room... very happy with the Wagon. I do miss my 9k from time to time though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:evil: Get the torches and pitchforks!!!

J/k, about 4 years ago i went from the 9-3 to a 9k for extra room, about 2 years ago i went from the 9k to 9-5 wagon for more room... Very happy with the wagon. I do miss my 9k from time to time though.
lol!!!!! Yeah i miss the usefulness of the hatch and the cs body style wears it well too!!!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Had a guy in my area; on CL selling one for $500.
There's always "allofcraigs" which consolidates and lets you search craigslist from the entire country in one spot.

useful when you're looking for something that you may not find in your area but are willing to ship

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there's always "allofcraigs" which consolidates and lets you search craigslist from the entire country in one spot.

Useful when you're looking for something that you may not find in your area but are willing to ship
cool thanks for the info bro!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have a 9-5 Aero wagon and used to have a 9000CSE. The wagon definitely has more room but my wife and I do miss the 9000.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes I am the same, used to have a 9000 Aero and now have 9-5 Aero Estate. The 9000 was a lot more solid than the 9-5 but not as comfortable.

Steve

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i am the same, used to have a 9000 aero and now have 9-5 aero estate. The 9000 was a lot more solid than the 9-5 but not as comfortable.

Steve
ok cool! The 9-5's ride is better but, imho they're about the same in comfort...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts