SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've always liked how they looked(04+) and wanted to buy one(or trade with my car!)

My only downside to 9-3 is that the value of the Saab is in the toilet, which I guess is good for me now but won't be good when i'm trying to sell it again.

how are the turbo engines hold up? reliability/response to mods
and hows the ride? I would imagine its like any other 4 seater convertible
any "problems" ?
any particular "options" i need to look for? aka SPORT package is a must in a BMW

·
Super Moderator
20,429 Posts
Please use the classifieds for buying/selling. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Regarding the Engine/Turbo Question, Saab Engines are considered somewhat legendary in their durability. High reliability with the Turbo's too be they Mitsibushi or Garret.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Jinthekoreankid said:
i also like to get the questions answered.
Oh I can see you're gonna fit in so well :p

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Jinthekoreankid said:
it's not hard to answer few questions now is it?
being a "super moderator" u should know a thing or two about Saabs i hope:cheesy:
Me........................nah I'm just good at deleting spam :p

But I bet the answers to all the questions are already here you just need to search and read ;)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey "Jinthekoreankid", no need to get snippy here, this is a friendly place! The Mod was simply trying to help you find the classifieds, if are serious about buying a SAAB that is a helpful tip. The normal response would be "thanks".

I would also like to point out the "advanced search" function on this forum, which enables you to find relevant discussions that have already taken place on just about any SAAB-related topic you could imagine, including this one.

(It is considered poor form to come into a discussion group and demand information from members who have been building a public, searchable knowledge base for years.)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts