SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
As a possible option to look at, there are lip spoilers that can be found on eBay for $30 or so that ship color matched. I will snap a picture of the one I put on tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
297 Posts
As a possible option to look at, there are lip spoilers that can be found on eBay for $30 or so that ship color matched. I will snap a picture of the one I put on tomorrow if you want.
Could you link to one? I haven't been able to find one. My Aero is missing the lip, they all seem to be!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Could you link to one? I haven't been able to find one. My Aero is missing the lip, they all seem to be!
The lip spoiler I am talking about is a rear lip spoiler, as an alternative to the rear bridge spoiler that the OP is likely looking for. The front lip spoiler is hit and miss to find in junkyards or from other people on the forums.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Got busy yesterday and it is miserably hot today, so this is just a quick picture with my phone in the parking lot. The color match is perfect, and although the lines at the end don't perfectly line up with the trunk, I am the only one that would ever notice. Great alternative option to a bridge spoiler, and much easier to find. Got mine from this seller.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah, eBay. I linked to the seller I bought from in the post with the picture. It comes with double sided 3M tape. Peel and stick and flex it to the contour of the trunk. A different and inexpensive alternative to the bridge spoiler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts