SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the on again off again P0743 code....and in doing my research would like to know where i can find this part. This solenoid doesn't come up (so far) when searched on the internet. Any Ideas? Thx

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Other vehicles(Japanese), maybe American?? use this Aisin-Warner auto-trans. Whats to say that they do not use the identical part ?
Is this baby accessible and easily removed ?
Maybe there is a A-W part number on it..

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
I can't find P0743 in the WIS and I can't find a clutch solenoid in the EPC either.

There is a P0741 - Lockup Function Defective in the WIS. The description of that code is that the input shaft rpms don't match the engine rpms. And, the input speed sensor is used to make the measurements in the transmission. Since the input and output speed sensors are the same, swapping them might help. There's a road test schedule in the WIS that is used to identify what the transmission isn't doing, like up shifts, down shifts, etc. But the older WIS is not very user friendly, so the pages can't be printed in PDF and posted/emailed.

Maybe someone with auto transmission experience will be able to help more... Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.