SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest any competent GM/Saab dealerships in the west or midwest?

I am willing to travel but once again my car is in the shop for an endless list of new problems and old problems. You know it's sad when your low budget rental car is a better ride then your own car and you start to enjoy it and hope the dealership burns down over night while your car is sitting in there.

It's been there a week and I might have it by next Friday. Survey says when I get it out things won't be resolved so I am in the hunt for a place to take it in, get it fixed and never have to return for the same issues over and over.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Well were are you located?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Funny I just had a conversation about this with the service manager at our Saab dealer. They are totally changing their service department b/c so many complaints and loss of owners to Lexus...who pampers it's customers. New policies are 1.) All warranty work done no questions asked, no making you feel like a criminal for asking for a repair, 2.) Loaner cars free for ALL service work, including oil changes, 3.) They fired some of their service managers and hired new guys who understand what customer service is.

We'll see how it goes.

Word on the street around here is that BMW service is even worse than Saab. Attitude here is that BMW is sought after, so they don't have to treat you well b/c you'll buy one anyway. A friend with a 5 series has had even worse experiences than me (with saab) over at the BMW dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts