SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm in the market for a clean/mint 2007-2009 Aero 95 white sedan (or even black) with around 100k miles or less. I live in the Boston area. Must be auto transmission and sedan.

Also I'm in the market for a clean/mint 2008-2011 93 Aero or XWD model. Needs low-ish mileage, mechanically sound, and good cosmetically inside and out. Huge plus is if the fuel pump was replaced during it's life. It was an expensive lesson in 2016 on my 93 Turbo. I live in the Boston area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I'm in the market for a clean/mint 2007-2009 Aero 95 white sedan (or even black) with around 100k miles or less. I live in the Boston area. Must be auto transmission and sedan.

Also I'm in the market for a clean/mint 2008-2011 93 Aero or XWD model. Needs low-ish mileage, mechanically sound, and good cosmetically inside and out. Huge plus is if the fuel pump was replaced during it's life. It was an expensive lesson in 2016 on my 93 Turbo. I live in the Boston area.
Hi net1994- I'm gearing up to move my '07 9-3 Aero sedan Titan Gray auto with 135k on it, not exactly your criteria, but I'm not far outside of Boston and it is bone stock except for K&N insert, slotted rotors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Net1994 - My brother and I are prepping to sell one (or both) of our bone stock 9-3s and I think his may meet your criteria if we decide to go that route. It's a very clean black on black 2009 9-3 Aero XWD auto sedan with 84,XXX miles that's mechanically up to speed with only very minor wear compared to mine. Haven't done the fuel pump in his but had mine done so feel your pain (less clean 2008 Fusion Blue Aero). We're down in Florida but I can send pics if interested. I was planning to sell mine and buy his but can let go for the right price. Ideally trying to replace with a clean Viggen before it's too late.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts