1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From anywhere world wide, no rust, clean title, and as low milage as possible

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
They fixed few stuff in the 2009
Curious as to what was fixed?

Check out my ad. I’ve done a pretty extensive job fixing this car up since I bought it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any AUTOMATICS ???
Any AUTOMATICS ???
We MAY have my brother's black on black '09 Aero XWD Auto up for sale in the near future. Located in NE Florida.

Great condition for the age with 84,XXX miles on it currently. Up to date on maintenance, including a recent preventative XWD fluid/filter service. No issues with the system in the 3 years he's owned it, but it was recommended by our Saab tech.

Really clean Florida car that's been garage-kept, for the most part, until now (I don't have one). Just a few scratches and inconsistent door locks. Can't think of anything else wrong with it.

I saved it from being traded in for his newish Jeep (don't get me started). Will be minimally driven for the foreseeable future to keep the mileage down while keeping things lubricated (won't let it just sit). If interested/want more details just let me know.

I was honestly planning to buy out his loan by selling my '08 FWD Aero, but would entertain selling his instead. Although I love the XWD, we don't really need it down here.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have an 09 Aero XWD auto that I might be willing to sell for the right price. VTune stage 0, Hirsch diffuser, spoiler and upper front grille ... also has nav, all LED interior, etc. etc.

I plan to install Turbo X/Hirsch brakes next month. Also has do88 intake and intercooler pipes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts