SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been scouring craigslist, dealer lots, etc. for many months now and still haven't found "the right one" yet. Figured I'd give this a shot!

Looking for a 2006-09 9-5 sedan. Am somewhat flexible on the details, but these are the criteria:

- Price: My original target was $4K; could go up/down depending on what you've got.

- Location: strongly prefer something within several hours of Minneapolis. Would possibly consider other locations in the US if near an airport.

- Miles: strongly prefer 125K or less. Proof of maintenance a big plus. Neglected or kid-beaten a big minus.

- Equipment: Ideally stock and unmolested. Manual preferred. Aero/Sport package nice, but not necessary. If base, would prefer one with xenons.

- Interior: Ventilated > Sport > Base; charcoal > ivory. Though it would be nice to find one with flawless interior, I do have a set of black sport leather on hand just in case.

- Color: Not a fan of the reds, greens, or blues.

- Not running/not drivable: OK if local, but don't really want a restoration project. Would consider one with body damage, so long as it's not structural, major hail, or a significant hit in a panel that doesn't unbolt. Would prefer no motor/tranny swap candidates, unless everything else on the car is immaculate.

PM me with offers or leads. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just posted a 2007 95 20T in the for sales forum. I'm in NE San Antonio area, but close to the airport (in Texas miles). I'd come pick you up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts