SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a 5spd 9-3 in good physical condition. I would also be interested in one with a blown motor. I was involved in a wreck with my 9-3 but all the mechanicals were undamaged and just want to swap everything out.

I am currently living in Columbus OH and have family in Charleston WV but I am willing to travel some distance to pick it up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got one...

1999 Saab 93 for sale. Its a 5 speed. 128,000 miles. Blue exterior, tan heated leather interior. Heated seats. Exterior is fair to good condition. Some light scratches in the paint, many of which could possibly be buffed out. Interior is in good condition. Tires have decent amount of life left. The front bumper guard has a small dent from someone backing into it at the supermarket. I've tried to photograph everything very clearly, which you'll find in the link attached.

Recent work
1) Spark plugs at 120,000
2) Fuel Pump 120,000
3) Fuel Filter 120,000
4) Water Pump 100,000
5) Crankshaft Position sensor 120,000
6) Thermostat 115,000
7) Oil change and filter 127,000
Driver's Seat 126,000
9) Intermediate exhaust pipe 121,000
10) Idler Pulley 120,000
11) Serpentine Belt 120,000
12) Shifter linkage assembly/coupling 128,000

Needs
1) A wash and a wax
2) A new driver!

Exterior I'd give a 7/10 for the scratches and bumper dent. I'd give the interior a 7/10 for the burn in the driver's A pillar and normal wear of a 10 year old car. Its not mint, but its good. It's been a great daily driver for me. I drive approximately 450 highway miles a week, from Laconia to Henniker every day. It's never broken down on me. I get about 32 miles per gallon on the high way and roughly 26 in city. I've maintained this car mechanically and otherwise since I've owned it (90K) with regular oil changes every 3,000 miles every 6 weeks with Mobile One Synthetic 10W-30. I've replaced the spark plugs every 10,000 miles with NGK's. Clutch works fine, no problems shifting in or out of any gears. I have an AutoCheck report available upon request. Car has 16" rims. Tires have a good amount of life left. Car will come with a complete 100% inside and out professional detailing upon purchase. I'm available for showings after 5PM every week day and all day on the weekends. You can reach me via email all day. I've attached a flickr link for all the photos I've taken of this car. I'm asking $2,800.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinjameshayes/

·
Registered
7 Posts
2000 Viggen

I have a 2000 Viggen 2 dr in black that I will be selling. This is a near flawless car inside and out and has had numerous suspension and performance mods. It may be nicer that you want. If you are interested, let me know.

Ron

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Ron H
I found some parts cheap for my car and a guy to fix the frame for a good price so I am back off to market.
I hope to have my car back to normal soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts