SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put some Saab OEM 18x7.5 wheels on my 08 Aero. Looking in my manual at the recommended tire/engine combinations, summer tires for 18's are recommended to be 235/45 R18 98 Y. However, this is only recommended for the XWD Aero I think. Basically, I want to keep stock height (wouldn't mind being a hair lower) and run 15mm spacers up front and 20mm rear. Definitely don't want to rub! What do you guys recommend?

ALSO, am I going to have to get my speedo or anything reprogrammed with a Tech2? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I'd like to put some Saab OEM 18x7.5 wheels on my 08 Aero. Looking in my manual at the recommended tire/engine combinations, summer tires for 18's are recommended to be 235/45 R18 98 Y. However, this is only recommended for the XWD Aero I think. Basically, I want to keep stock height (wouldn't mind being a hair lower) and run 15mm spacers up front and 20mm rear. Definitely don't want to rub! What do you guys recommend?

ALSO, am I going to have to get my speedo or anything reprogrammed with a Tech2? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Example- 18x8 235/40/18 w/hub rings only. Just know your numbers and lose the spacers. 65.1mm hub w/ +40 offset. Look at Enkei and Axis.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts