SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
From my limited knowledge.... No, I believe that is for older model cars..... See if the company has an application guide.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have talked to Brian for a bit since my pump is going bad and he has a customer who used a Walbro 255lph pump. They said it fit directly into the pump housing so I would think it is ok to just switch the pump and not the whole assembly. I would definitely talk to a tech first though.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
You just have to swap the pump your not buying an assembly. Thr only thing is you might have to either trim some of the plastic on the assembly or change the fuel hose. It should just swap in with no issues.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just have to swap the pump your not buying an assembly. Thr only thing is you might have to either trim some of the plastic on the assembly or change the fuel hose. It should just swap in with no issues.
Thanks for the info. Is there a specific part # or any walbro 225 will do?

·
Registered
283 Posts
My pump was replaced with a 255LPH Walbro pump (just the pump) because mine failed and we couldn't get a whole assembly at that time.

I've got V6T so I'm not sure if it's any different.

My mechanic did it, so I don't have any of the technical stuff, but he did say it was pretty much a direct fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts