SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time to ask a questions here, but I am stumped...

I have a 2006 9-7x / 4.2 and when I start the car the wipers run and the washers squirt? I changed the wiper control stalk, but still have the same issue.

Anyone out there have any experience with this issue?

I just want my wacky wipers to wipe when wequested...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Possible Fix is to Replace Wiper Pulse Module Board

I'm starting to experience weird/dangerous behavior with the windshield washer pump running whenever I try to use the wipers, etc, or the wipers/wash turning on spontaneously. It appears this might be a common fault with the underlying GM equipment, the wiper pulse module control board, which is a kind of mini-computer that controls wiper interval speed, etc. If you google 2006 trailblazer windshield wiper problems, you'll see what I mean. The OEM part from AC Delco seems to run about 80-100 dollars depending on the vendor. If I continue to have this problem, I will probably ask my mechanic to look into it when I go in soon for my 100K service.

ACDelco 19120931 GM Original Equipment Windshield Wiper Motor Pulse Board And Cover

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick Followup

I did take it in to the shop, and they replaced the pulse control board. It’s been a couple of weeks, and so far so good with the wipers and sprayer working only when I turn them on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts