SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am looking for a set of 18"-20" volvo xc90 flat-5spoke alloys or range-rover dr3 rims.it is the same bolt pattern and pattern 5x108mm to my knowledge to put on 99 9-5 estate probally be a horrible ride..... omg bagged with fenders rolled,relocate fuel fillerneck....would be so (to me anyways)tuff
please post or email me if known to anyone ;ol;[email protected] yes i know most will want to burn me alive for such an atrocity .but it will truly benefit me ,because ....... I ....always.... push the"S"button.....its such a .....you'd only know if you knew......wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!;oops:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alternative Saab rollers

yeah my bad meant because its a bolt instead of stud can get away with 108mm-112ish mm "wobble:roll:-bolts" but yes thank you for clarification
;ol; I can bolt on my Maxima rims to Saab,haven't tried to drive it tho,fit fine ,but Saab wheels just barely wont go on studs of Maxima if i just barely knicked each bolt hle with a drill I think they'd fit.:nono;But not going to mess up O.G.rims just to "see":eek:,Maxima wheels?who cares dime a dozen! sorry Nismo-peeps!
:cheesy:

oh yeah too funny becase of offset....want to look "OG lowrider?" please dont,but i have some old 15"steel GM rallies totally bolt on,totally cant turn very far and it looks ....odd. next time i have nothing to do ill bolt them back on and take pics.BTW they are 108mmx5 with a 5" inch backspacing :cheesy:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Don't "knick" the bolt holes in your wheels. Also, don't use your stock bolts with anything other than the factory bolt pattern.

Get a set of PCD Variation bolts (wobble bolts) and you'll be fine as long as the offsets work out. I have aftermarket 5x108 Ronal wheels originally intended for a Volvo, with wobble bolts and it's all good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts