SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my hood and roof got dented badly. Popped out the roof dents, replaced the hood. The roof however, you could see every little line where a dent was. So rather than spend a fortune on the body work, I went with this:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Everyone has their own taste I respect that, but why not just use black vinyl or something else. It looks weird!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
maybe a black background vinyl would have been better

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On the bright side you will never lose your car...

Were you inspired by Vdubs plaid interior?
I have alot of Vdub buddies, so make that a yes. I wouldve gone just flat black or carbon look, but I wanted to stray off the beaten path a little. So far everybody whos seen it in person has really liked it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This just screams out CHAV to me. Why not just carbon fibre the lot lol. But as has been said least you can't loose your motor.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I really like it! the only thing...well two things...no three.

1. Needs good-looking wheels (upgrade to 17s)
2. I kinda don't like how it ends so sudden, I feel like it needs something to flow (a good transition.)
3. Is there anything on the interior to connect the outside to the inside?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really like it! the only thing...well two things...no three.

1. Needs good-looking wheels (upgrade to 17s)
2. I kinda don't like how it ends so sudden, I feel like it needs something to flow (a good transition.)
3. Is there anything on the interior to connect the outside to the inside?
Of course! I just havent got wheels yet, and the interior?
I went with a black headliner, and did the visors in the same pattern.;ol;

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Markyboy has it right....That's absolutely Chav-tastic.

Please, next time you get a suggestion from your VDub buddies, listen to them very carefully...and do exactly the opposite.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Please, next time you get a suggestion from your VDub buddies, listen to them very carefully...and do exactly the opposite.
Actually, my vdub buddies never gave me the suggestion, I drew my own idea here. I also source ideas from Canibeat. All I did was go to a drift event and walk around and look at the euros/jdms parked around. Great ideas there;ol;

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Meh....the Burberry plaid thing is way overdone and played out years ago. If you were going to follow the crowd, then maybe gray urban digital camo might have worked better. It's common, but not so stereotypical as Burberry

·
Registered
2,208 Posts

he,he,he I just learned a new word CHAV
I still trying to clean the vomit of my keyboard from the first time

1 - 20 of 34 Posts