SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased these wheels and decided i was going to refinish them, since they were scratched up a bit when they were straightened, unfortunately though i have to get rid of them. So i decided i'd just show u guys what they look like whilei am doing the work and stuff...there's a comparison of the stock wheel to the one we started to refinish.... the pictures dont do them justice, but imagine a nice silver finish;)

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my father paints for a living so he is walking me and a car bud of mine through everything and he is overseeing the whole process... he mixed us a very special paint, including epoxy, that he claims is INDESTRUCTIBLE.... we shall see....:cheesy:

so far so good though....

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here are the new pics of a different finish we went with... the "indestructible" one... my dad said this paint will not come off, unless u actually try... it is a polyurethane/epoxy mix....

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill ask him man.. u have been nothing but help to me and others on this board with ideas... greatly appreciated.. he is not home at the moment but should b back shortly so ill find out and let u know asap...

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
they are not going on my car.... i am selling them, as i have the other wheels ;) now.... they are sooo freakin nice though.. i am so pissed..

MIKE my dad said he will paint one for u as a test mule and if u dont like it... no charge, since u will have to have it recoated...anyway.. but i am sure u wont be dissapointed lol.....:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.