SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey!

im a boy from Sweden who wonder if viggen styling are popular in the US??
I can get them for a nice price and fonder if som one are intressted in them?

(my english is not the best, i hope you understand) :cheesy:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
the viggen kit is VERY popular here. but also pretty expensive. i know some people have looked into getting the kits from sweeden. but the shiping costs and the risk of the kits being broken make then more expensive then getting one local.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
Yes, it is the best styling on a Saab.

But the prices aren't good for us. What can you supply, and how much will you sell it for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
The kits are something like $2500 for a new one. This is with two bumpers, the skirts, and the wing. I would get one for $1000 for sure. Maybe think about it for $1500. Can you go that low? These bumbers would have to have shipping included. I don't know about everybody else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i need to find some on over there i can use to sell them... and i wonder what they kan bee sold for... if there are somthing to make on it... i can gett many many kit...!! all depends om the price....

//Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
We're saying it all depends on the price too! I'm sure you could contact one of the U.S. parts guys and see if they'd work something out. I think mpperformance.com is more of an independent type, but know knows. And you can try nick at genuinesaab.com. Maybe even jak at jakstoll.com

What do they cost you+shipping+*small* markup= our super low price!!!!

Where are you getting these? Are you connected to Saab somehow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
Ken,

Sounds very interesting...but no one here knows who you are, or what these kits will be made of, or if they're actual Saab material....

You'll need to supply a LOT more information.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stromer said:
We're saying it all depends on the price too! I'm sure you could contact one of the U.S. parts guys and see if they'd work something out. I think mpperformance.com is more of an independent type, but know knows. And you can try nick at genuinesaab.com. Maybe even jak at jakstoll.com

What do they cost you+shipping+*small* markup= our super low price!!!!

Where are you getting these? Are you connected to Saab somehow?
the parts come from saab, i hav got an very good contact "on the inside"

oki... is there som company i can send a mail to and ask?? i dont know ehat the dollar cost right now så i cant say a price just now... but ill think we can work out something.

//Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike saunders said:
Ken,

Sounds very interesting...but no one here knows who you are, or what these kits will be made of, or if they're actual Saab material....

You'll need to supply a LOT more information.
I understand you.... its the black plastic that are om saab originals.... its from saabs store.... what info do u want??

//Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
If it was through a reputable U.S. distributer that would make things easier. I think what mike saunders meant is that we're not going to just go send you checks for something we haven't seen from somebody we don't know.

But if they're Saab OEM that is good news...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
stromer said:
If it was through a reputable U.S. distributer that would make things easier. I think what mike saunders meant is that we're not going to just go send you checks for something we haven't seen from somebody we don't know.

But if they're Saab OEM that is good news...
Yes thats good... Ihave it on my car... or had:p im going to modd it:p

oohh... i understand that... but i just wonder if the was un ide to look it up...!
are the some one her that kan help my with this?? do some one use MSN??

//Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
you just want to find somebody who will sell it for you in the U.S, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes... that way i asked about the intresst in these produkts.


but the clock is 3 in the night here now... and im gonne work tomorrow.... so i anser al of u tomorrow...

//Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
I'd say your best bet is to contack Nick Taliaferro. His website is genuinesaab.com. There will be a phone number on there. Of course he isn't open right now with the big time difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
Yeah, you just want to ask if he will help you distribute the kits, right? So you have the OEM kits available. And wonder if he will take orders. I imagine a pre-order would work best. This way you can tell the amount of peolpe who would buy. Once he gets like 20 people or something, you send 20 kits. You mail them to his place, and he mails them to the buyers. Is that what you're thinking? I mean that is the best way to do it I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
You still would need to know just what you can sell them to him for. He would want a fee probably, and would want to know what they are going for. He might not want to help if they are too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
Yeah, I'm quickly doing currency conversions mike!!!
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top