1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Well you can safely say i now have a rather cheesy grin:cheesy: Not bad, Viggen front bumper for £51 inc postage, it's got a crack in it that needs repairing, might just have to go buy a plastic welder aswell, darn:D .

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
That was some good looting there. Nice grab. Yes, by all menas justify the purchase of a fun tool by the purchase of your bargain. Have fun with it before you even paint it and put it on!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Si said:
Well you can safely say i now have a rather cheesy grin:cheesy: Not bad, Viggen front bumper for £51 inc postage, it's got a crack in it that needs repairing, might just have to go buy a plastic welder aswell, darn:D .
I'm sorry Si - it would have been cheaper if I wasn't bidding to buy it too ;oops:

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si

I'm sorry Si - it would have been cheaper if I wasn't bidding to buy it too ;oops:
So my cheese slur was'nt good enough to put you off, or your after a rather large lump of edam?:cheesy:

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
StormCrow said:
Now why would you tell everybody about it if you're bidding on it? :confused:
You may have won it for cheap had you not said a thing about it to everybody here although I know almost everybody over here scours ebay for Viggen stuff daily like me anyway :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hkayssi said:
Now why would you tell everybody about it if you're bidding on it? :confused:
You may have won it for cheap had you not said a thing about it to everybody here although I know almost everybody over here scours ebay for Viggen stuff daily like me anyway :cheesy:
Well I put it up then decided that I would have a 'flutter' in case no-one on here bought it - I couldn't bear to see it go for £20 (of course, my mistake, it was Si who was originally bidding for it but I didn't realise at the time!).

Besides - nothing wrong with having TWO in the shed is there?! :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
StormCrow said:
Linky

It's not mine - I've got one in the shed to fit... :lol:

Viggen coupe
That's my car you're talkin aboot!

Gonna be sorry to see it go :cry:, but if anyone on here is seriously interested then just in touch with any questions - I'd be happier to see it going to someone who will appreciate the car for what it is rather than some fnob-head who thinks it's just another 9-3. :roll:

Cheers!
T9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.