SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 9-3 viggen dashboard. Good condition except one small chip, see pictures attached. Viggen dashboard is the lower, darker color dashboard in picture with two dashboards fyi. $220 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
You might not get offers as your prices on most of the items your are trying to sell are far from what these objects have sold for many times in the past. I can give you some prices but you may not like what you see.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info yeah i based my price off a aero dash being sold recently, bad idea i guess. what have they sold for?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Do you still have the dash? And can i see a better picture of the flaw? The ones you have posted don't seem to show much? And has the price dropped?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Cool! I'm currently hoping to purchase some other parts listed on the forum: once i buy and receive those i can give you a price for the dash!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still for sale open to offers original price was too high. upgrade that boring 9-3 interior just in time for summer!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Would you happen to have a viggen steering wheel to? And how long will it take to ship the dash?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes i have two different wheels. One nice for 75 and one with the normal wear the top for 50. Dash probaby wont take more than a coupe weeks to VA Id do 120 plus shipping for the dash.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yes i have two different wheels. One nice for 75 and one with the normal wear the top for 50. Dash probaby wont take more than a coupe weeks to VA Id do 120 plus shipping for the dash.
Is the steering wheel a direct swap? I assume so? But i can't be to sure!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts