SaabCentral Forums banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,428 Posts
Depends on the tune. 93 the car makes 400-430 at the ground and on e85 the car makes 475+ at the ground.
Sounds about right, most boosted cars gain about 10% on E85. Did you post up your dyno graphs? Would love to check them out.

Any other plans for the car? Ever venture on the drag strip to see what it can do?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Sounds about right, most boosted cars gain about 10% on E85. Did you post up your dyno graphs? Would love to check them out.

Any other plans for the car? Ever venture on the drag strip to see what it can do?
I need to get it dyno'ed, i've just never cared to. It pulls 1850 Mair, makes almost 31psi and will break the fronts free at 70. It's a nasty little car. But no plans for taking it to the strip, especially not after what happened to John's car. (
)

AS for what's next, a set of adjustable heim joint control arms is gonna be done soon, a carbon roof is in the works. I've kept that info quiet for a long time. Almost done too ;-)

Maybe 1/2 cage when the roof comes off, but we'll see. I'm not too concerned with dumping money into the car anymore. I just want to enjoy it.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts