1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
736 Posts
nice, i love that last shot of everyone!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bigsky said:
Nice, I'm just glad there wasn't a bunch of half naked sweaty dudes playing volleyball.
lmao!!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

oh man, that was good

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
saabguykai said:
Tolga? Where's the love? And my invite?

it was a last minute thing we decided on the night before...were prob goin there again with some more ppl...but we gotta be in and out asap cuz of cops...they are real penises out there

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
screamingreen97 said:
it was a last minute thing we decided on the night before...were prob goin there again with some more ppl...but we gotta be in and out asap cuz of cops...they are real penises out there
Ooooooooh I get it now.

I was wondering how you got to just use that when you wanted.

I still wish their was one in my town.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Cops can pull you over on runways?? Who knew?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
9-3sleeper said:
Not for speeding at least, or reckless driving.

Now trespassing... thats a different story. :)
ya, either the town owns it, or someone privatly ownes the place...and here the thing....its open to the public basically, no gates fences, or security...we were there for more than 3 ours before 2 detectives came.

and heres the worst part....no track on Long Island, they shut it down a few years ago cuz the senior citizens were complaining...so now we have no track. and this is a perfect place just just add some bleechers, get a timing board and such and make it a drag strip....but what do they want to do with the place? completely tear it down and make a SKI RESORT, or THEME PARK....hmmm, stupid isnt it?

·
Registered
772 Posts
no comment on the music..... :roll:

They can confiscate vehicles which happend to my girlfriend 10 ish years ago. She was with a local motorcycle group & they were playing on a runway. She wanted to leave but her husband wanted to stay. The cops showed up & confiscated the vehicles that were on the strip racing & everyone else got a tresspassing ticket. She got off completely......

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
screamingreen97 said:
ya, either the town owns it, or someone privatly ownes the place...and here the thing....its open to the public basically, no gates fences, or security...we were there for more than 3 ours before 2 detectives came.

and heres the worst part....no track on Long Island, they shut it down a few years ago cuz the senior citizens were complaining...so now we have no track. and this is a perfect place just just add some bleechers, get a timing board and such and make it a drag strip....but what do they want to do with the place? completely tear it down and make a SKI RESORT, or THEME PARK....hmmm, stupid isnt it?
Sounds like you have yourself a business venture there man.

I like theme parks and snowboarding, but they're a dime a dozen. You get a good market for a strip and you could make some decent money off this thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts