SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, cleaning out the garage and came across a bunch of Saab 9-3 interior and exterior parts. This is what I have:

Dash - pretty much brand new as I put a Hirsch leather one in soon after getting the car in 2009. I think the dash fits the 2007 model when they changed the head unit. $50.

Front Grill - same story as above, put in the Hirsch version straight away. Contains both left and right sides plus the middle section, no emblem though. All clips are perfect. $100.

Lower Grill - Brand new just taken out of the bag for pictures. Part # 12765509. $50.

Fog Light covers - both are brand new in bag, non aero model. $80 for the pair.

Door handles - all 4, pulled off right away and put carbon ones on. $50 for all 4.

Glove box trim - same deal as above does not fit a convertible. $15.

Gear surround trim - same as above. $10.

Want to get this stuff out of my garage so and interest hit me up and we can figure something out. Not sure about the prices but like I said you see anything you like let me know. No shipping but might be up to meeting in the GTA area.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,616 Posts
PM'd for dash and lower grille

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let anyone from the states interested in the lower grill or dash,

shipping is $$$$.

Also found a Hirsch performance hat in black. Think I wore it twice since I did not like how it fit. $25.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to let people know, the front grill, the door handles, gear surround and glove box piece have all been sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts