1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,794 Posts
Have you tried new fluid?

·
Registered
507 Posts
There is a shift kit for the valve body that includes everything to service the servos. The servos get sticky. I did it to my 2006 at around 200,000 miles. Transmission shift like new at 285,000 miles. PS it is the only service I ever did to it, and only time I changed any fluid, I owned it since new.... The shift kit is not for the faint of heart, you basically rebuild the valve body. Instructions were good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a shift kit for the valve body that includes everything to service the servos. The servos get sticky. I did it to my 2006 at around 200,000 miles. Transmission shift like new at 285,000 miles. PS it is the only service I ever did to it, and only time I changed any fluid, I owned it since new.... The shift kit is not for the faint of heart, you basically rebuild the valve body. Instructions were good
You mean that?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yep, that looks like it. I also picked up some valve body gasket vs reusing what was there. Not beginner level diy. Valve body's are full of very small parts and springs, give yourself a nice organized work area if you give this a go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts