SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
There will be a market...
Think about some super rare / getting rare items. eg: roof lid spoiler, fog lamps with the cornering lamps, that odd spoiler for verts that was like a Viggen, drink holders in the OG9-3, down to the items that no-one thinks about - eg panel screws, buttons on the dash, ashtray vs blank storage bin. Saab Scania wheel caps..

I'm after the rear speaker frames because mine have cracked, That rear organiser under the parcel shelf (now we have a metal option thanks to recent posts). the original rubber mats (RHD and finally a LHS grey 5D seat 'side' cover for memory seats.

My recent experience in locating a working CD changer was tough.

If you can part it out - via the classifieds here and via sources we can access if possible (eg ebay) it would be great.
Can you tell me where can I find the post of the metal organiser? I am interested in that.

·
Registered
2000 9-3 Aero 5d
942 Posts
Himhk - I'll have a look - it was recently eg in the last year. A frequent forum poster - apologies I forget the user name at the moment - had a photo of his customised rear organiser that was made from aluminium. It looked great. We'll get that link to you soon.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have parted out a number of Saabs and sold leftovers on eBay. Its usually the stuff that is necessary to pass inspections. Like clock spring, hazard light switch, ECU, keys and lock sets with Twice, Manual HVAC controls. etc. Downpipe, DIC.
I've got a guy that will tow the carcass for free as long as the Cat is still with it.
But it isn't what it used to be 5-10 years ago. Its a lot of work for the return if you are only looking at the $$. Craigslist is a joke.
I think tpthorpe is right too, add extras for those buying the good stuff. Everyone likes the freebies.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts