SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a vacumm diagram. I pulled out the engine and rebuilt it but cannot remember where all the hoses go. Could someone help me . Please and Thank You

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
As far as i can recall there is no such thing in WIS or EPC. Did you not take photos or make notes where they go?

·
Registered
136 Posts
no, it does exist on the WIS. I'll see if I can find it tonight when I go home.

Do you know what vacuum lines you've disconnected ?

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
buret said:
no, it does exist on the WIS. I'll see if I can find it tonight when I go home.

Do you know what vacuum lines you've disconnected ?
All of them...........there are seperate pictures of various parts of the engine vacuum system but no picture that covers all lines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was trying to figure out what lines went where off from the throttle body but i think i fugured it out. I went to the dealer and got pics of ummm some of the lines. Now i get fuel spark and crank but no run. What a POS. I hate this car. But anyhow thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
pyakit said:
What a POS. I hate this car.
...You took it apart... :roll:

·
Registered
136 Posts
that's the diagram... it might not be obvious for you relate to every part unless you know how a turbo works (i.e. what vacuum lines individual functions is) so maybe you could find a buddy with a 9-5 to compare against ?

Good luck .

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
buret said:
unless you know how a turbo works (i.e. what vacuum lines individual functions is)
pyakit said:
I pulled out the engine and rebuilt it but cannot remember where all the hoses go.
Well - I've never even thought about pulling an engine out, and I was able to make sense of everything except the airflow directions surrounding the evap and purge valve. (Is the check valve on the left oriented in the correct direction?)

Pyakit - What do you think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts