SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 9-5 wagon 2.3L turbo.
It overheated on me so I pulled over and I saw a leak on a small heater hose that was steaming out the coolant. I cut of the end that was bad and re fitted the same hose for a temp. fix. I filled it up and tried to drive it home. that's when I heard a pop under the hood and it started to over heat. I pulled over again and saw it was another heater hose that had exploded.
once the second hose exploded the temp. gauge went back down so I got back in my car and drove it home (about a mile) I made it without it heating up.
I replaced that heater hose and started it back up but it stalls on me, I think I may have connected the vacuum hoses wrong. Does anyone have a diagram of the vacuum hoses that go from the Bypass valve or pvc valve I dont know its exact name. I am also going to change the thermostat just in case but I would appreciate any info or suggestions. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.