SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a 9-5 specifically dams Edna 2007 workshop manual on a stick to sell? Mimmi? I have a windows 98 version on a lap top but can’t print out. I tried downloading the new version off here and it failed. Tired of it. Seems to me a memory stick someone has would be worth buying. My 9-5 still runs well but ( shudder) the throttle body is acting up and it’s not worth taking it apart to see if the circuit board
Is sn issue or whatever it has. I needed an excuse to buy some preventative replacement coolant hoses and wiper blades anyway from Maptun. I tried esaab but no answers to email or calls. Maptun rock anyway. lol TIA for info on memory sticks PS new Saab central
Upgrade allows you to post pictures without photo bucket so 100% PROPS to the folks on Peter St. I have never said that before. And Merry Christmas to all especially the tireless mods and admins. And Mimmi. Lol
73BAEC6A-DA10-4DDA-8674-9CB656B0D1D8.jpeg

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I have WIN10 and WIS works like charm. It allows print diagrams etc.
I think that somebody nearer you can sell stick to you cheaper and faster.

Have you double checked vacuum lines, usually almost all says that they have changed all vacuum lines, but 2 shortest are surprise to them.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Good point. It was the first thing I checked. But to be fair when I first bought this car I replaced ALL vacuum lines with high grade silicone and they are still excellent. And did the heater valve as well with new hoses. In fact based on how well the silicone stood up I just bought the Maptun silicone coolant hose set. I did buy a silicone coolant hose set off a member here five years ago but I don’t trust it. So I will end up giving this away to Ed T I expect ! Lol But I will triple check my work! Tell me how much for a win 10 memory stick I buy from you if you are willing. You are 100% reliable and mailing a stick can’t be that much lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,915 Posts
I believe someone had posted an online-hosted version of WIS over the past year or so? :unsure: I’ll try to find it. EDIT: Here it is! https://saabwisonline.com/

Merry Christmas to you as well Qwik!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joshinator I tried that. Massive failure on my part but I far from a computer nerd. Now I try to reply to the gracious mimmi by messenger. The new version of Saab central works brilliantly for photos and stuff on my phone but messages are not easy for me. Have to reply to mimmi lol. Cheers

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
According to WIS, 2007 takes same wiper blades as earlier models. The Saab OEM blades work great. I would not use aftermarket blades, just the OEM made in EU ones. My car is parked outside in all weather, and has a pine tree dropping needles on it all year round. The OEM blades lasted from the spring of 2016 until about a month ago when one of them tore a little bit.

If you don't like Budd's, maybe Maptun carries OEM? (Nordicspeed doesn't seem to have them.)

Correction, looked in wrong place.

I hate poor wiping or chattering blades. If I say that OEM blades plus NO Rain-X or Invisible Glass or other water dispersant coating, believe me. :geek:

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. I bought from Maptun drivers side with airfoil. Included in a shipment of coolant hoses and throttle body. Passenger side all day long from GM dealer EDT I sent you a PM. Can you email me? Merry xmas

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
The GM packaged driver's wiper blade also has the airfoil. It took me a while to figure out which way it should be installed.

I did drop you a PM. It seems that the site no longer pops up a notification when you log in. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The GM packaged driver's wiper blade also has the airfoil. It took me a while to figure out which way it should be installed.

I did drop you a PM. It seems that the site no longer pops up a notification when you log in. :rolleyes:
Ya my GM dealer is not allowed / has no way of selling me GM part numbers for Saab unless they are common to other GM vehicles. So Maptun it is. I buy parts in advance before I need them. As a result i have both a new radiator and a new belt tensioner I have not installed yet bought off members on here a few years ago at attractive prices. Most member sales to me are good experiences I have been fleeced by one member and jerked by another but overall it’s been very good Euro was sad so don’t buy there anymore and esaab perplex me with no reply. Maptun are always on the job and they don’t sell pro parts. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts