1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Oh boy, better start a new savings fund for that one---I wonder if they can make one without the cat?

G

·
bobsaab said:
Yes having a cat in it does make it a bit of a....dog!:lol:

Oh ha ha ha, I am so good!:lol:
These things can be a bit of a ...cow to fit, but at least its not a ...lemon :cheesy:

G

·
Talking of shiny things, I recieved my new stainless DI and battery cover from Chris's man up North today. Gonna look nice when I put them on. :cheesy:

·
Registered
610 Posts
uncc 9-5 said:

this is the jak stoll downpipe in stainless steel. $500 for stainless steel or $400 for the aluminized steel. looks very nice. he offers some nice products. i think someone already posted some info on a full exhaust that he made.

http://jakstollperformance.com/pp.html
I actually just called jak stoll yesterday about this downpipe. he will make them, but he has to get the clamp for the back where it meets the stock exhaust made from another company, so i think if a bunch of people were to contact him about making them, he might get on the process a little quicker.

I am really interested to know what Nick T. comes up with at genuine for price/build quality. Hopefully we can know about that soon.

Nick

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
saabnc said:
Is the $797 not the final price?
saabnc,

$797 is for the JT pipe featured there. Nick is working on a Taliaferro produced version - to be priced less from the looks of it.:D

Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts