SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
STRIPPED MOST STUFF OF THE CAR YESTERDAY,THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SELL ALL INTERIOR SWITCHES AND LIGHTS,STEERING WHEEL AIRBAG,SID UNIT NO PIXELS MISSING,WOOD EFFECT DASH,INSTRUMENT CLUSTER,FAN CONTROL UNIT,CHROME DOOR HANDLES,BOTH SUN VISORS,FRONT AND REAR SAAB SPEAKERS AND COVERS,FOUR DOOR CARDS BEIGE COLOUR,BEIGE LEATHER INTERIOR,ELECTRIC MIRROR SWITCH AND EXTERIOR STUFF COOLING FAN,LAMBDA SENSOR,THROTTLE POSTION SENSOR,CRANK SHAFT SENSOR,AIR MASS METER,CATALYTIC CONVERTOR WATER PUMP,STEERING,PUMP,STEERING RESERVOIR,STEERING PIES ONE TO THE RACK THE OFTHER TO THE PUMPSTARTER MOTOR,FRONT FOG LIGHTS,DRIVE BELT,GUIDE PULLEY,FRONT LIGHTS,INDICATORS FRONT AND SIDE,EXPANSION RESERVOIR,LEFT AND RIGHT ELECTRIC MIRRORS,REAR LIGHT CLUSTERS,REAR WIPER MOTOR,REAR WIPER ARM,FRONT WIPER ARMS,LOADS OF RELAYS ALL LIGHTS WILL COME WITH BULBS,THREE SPOKE ALLOYSWHEELS,FRONT LIGHT WASH WIPERS,IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.I WILL TRY AND GET PICTURES IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
tHANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts