SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after washing my car (2003 aero) I noticed the suspension was a lot lower on one side at the rear. The left side looks like its dropped!! Has anyone else had this or know what it could be?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hi, after washing my car (2003 aero) I noticed the suspension was a lot lower on one side at the rear. The left side looks like its dropped!! Has anyone else had this or know what it could be?
Thanks
Height is determined by springs.
Broken springs?

Sent from my HTC

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks
It happened to my car; fortunately, the dealer replaced the sagging spring. I've been on the new set for about two years and hasnt ocurred again

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks
I actually noticed the same thing mine the over day it's starting to bug me, and that sort of bumpy feeling in the rear sometimes too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts