Maybe we have nothing to prove Raggy ;) Flagship model and all :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Chris 9-5 said:
Maybe we have nothing to prove Raggy ;) Flagship model and all :cool:
flagship = sitting duck :lol:

No, more seriously, I'm actually a little concerned that guys are throwing money at there car and assuming it's better, from personal experience I've had a mod' send the power the other way but because I was a few hundred pounds 'lighter' I was convinced it was not the case, a benchmark rolling road run is a valuable tool, that is my angle - sensible hat off

come and play with your 'flagship' on the track with me then - I'm an easy target, not even a turbo ;) , I've got [apparently] crappy Viggen brakes, an awful Vauxhall engine with semi syth oil in the lump and not even lowered!!!! towing springs fitted :eek: care to keep up ? [oh I'm a crap driver too]

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
ragtopcav said:
come and play with your 'flagship' on the track with me then - I'm an easy target, not even a turbo ;) , I've got [apparently] crappy Viggen brakes, an awful Vauxhall engine with semi syth oil in the lump and not even lowered!!!! towing springs fitted :eek: care to keep up ? [oh I'm a crap driver too]
I'd be happy to walk all over you, but the UK is awfully far away. :cry: Being a Saab owner in the US kinda blows.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andyaero said:
Lets all ensure the USD happens again this year, should make for fun;)
Looks like it may do, I'd like to be part of that, I don't mind being the slowest, importantly for a real feel of what Saab is, many types need to partake, modified and not

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
When i see the title, i was soo ready to delete the thread and bar somebody.:cheesy:
That sounds like a challenge to me Raggy, i'll see if i can bring my "flagship" along, schedule permitting.​

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kermits 9-5 said:
When i see the title, i was soo ready to delete the thread and bar somebody.:cheesy:
That sounds like a challenge to me Raggy, i'll see if i can bring my "flagship" along, schedule permitting.​
I'd love to see what it goes like, of course the advantage of track sessions is you rag your car as hard as you like or not it's up to you, so far at the Bruntingthorpe track day in August the only 9-5 is Simons [no slouch that car/driver combo] it seems there may be a few 9-3ss involved, it'll be fascinating to how well these cars go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts