SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Recently had the front Rossos replaced with the same tyres. Everything was running fine until I replaced the rear Rossos today, again with the same tyres.

At high speed, approx 100 km/h I get slight vibrations that is quite noticeable when driving. Is this normal for new tyres or I should I have this checked? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running 35 PSI on all four tyres, which I believe is the recommended pressures.

Thanks in advance.

Kash

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Sounds like you need the wheels balancing. They should have done it when you had your tyres fitted - or maybe they did, but didnt get it quite right?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JWLANKY said:
Sounds like you need the wheels balancing. They should have done it when you had your tyres fitted - or maybe they did, but didnt get it quite right?
I had that done when they fitted the front tyres, thats why I am a little puzzled in what the problem is.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
It can be one of three things:

1. Wheel balancing
2. Buckled wheel (the guys who balanced them should have siad someting if they couldnt get it right)
3. Wheel bearings

Id be inclined to take it back to the tyre shop tell them your problem and get them to check the front wheels.

·
Registered
240 Posts
actually theres another possibility then the three mentioned above.... check the lug nuts.. make sure there all tight.... this is just from a personal experience this summer.. if you hear an odd noise when you let off the gas in second or third gear this could be the problem..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts