SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I am looking for a genuine classic motor, my project car- Saab 900 T16S spec build based on 900ep (LPT model for Italy) becomes available for parts. It has covere a couple hundred miles since put togather this spring. Now regretfully I need to part it out.

The whole car bacomes available in parts:
1. Type 8 primaries- ratio 33:24 (presently paired with low milage gearbox of 900i, veldded revers gear engager plate, whole assably was inspected and put togather by mechanics that normally deal with industrial transmissions- would be happy to give it away as a whole, or Type 8 primaries seperatly)- GPB 650 (with gearbox) or GPB 500 primaries alone.
2. Restored front suspension (with antiroll bars)- zinc coted, power coted, boxed A arms, poly bushings, new bearings, ball joints etc.- 450 GPB + Killen lowering springs 90 GPB
3. Restored T16S bodykit of 1986- 100 GPB
4. R16 Aero wheels- 150 GPB
5. R16 Crosspoke wheels- 100 GPB
6. R15 SPG wheels- 80 GPB (restoreable condition)

Engine is 16V lpt with Lucas CU 14 ECU.

Also the rest of car is available in spares as well as a list of remaining parts from earlier part cars. Follow this link.

Every part listed can be picked up from London, SE14 or delivered by private courier to other parts of UK as well as in Europe. Nonetheless, I have shipped a few parts to the US and I am willing to provide delivery price quote if requested.

Contacts:
reinis (dot) gzibovskis (at) gmail (dot) com
00 44 78 49 38 76 38
00 371 28 31 69 25

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Umm...? Why build that car up, then drive it for a couple hundred miles and then break it for parts? :confused::eek::confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm...? Why build that car up, then drive it for a couple hundred miles and then break it for parts? :confused::eek::confused:
I would be happy to sale it as one piece, but that vechicle being a compilation of good parts makes more sence parted out. Would you be interested in none genuine SPG? I doubt..

Therefore I am looking forward to seeing that long and sound gearbox as well as modified suspensioun rolling in some great genuine project. I d be happy to dispatch the whole front suspensioun to the US for your convenience. :)

Ah right, while it is still on the road- a pic from yesterday:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
That is just GORGEOUS, mad props for building a car like that. I'd hate to see it parted, at least try to sell it as whole first...maybe? Please.

Klim

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It s been up for sale on SC as well as locally for a month or so. I would consider shipping it overseas, but than again..

As it would never become a genuine car, my plan was to build a street legal, track compatible car. For that somebody would need to do following:
*finish restoring rear body (rust at saab-common places) and rear suspension to as high standard as front, custom front/rear strudbraces would not harm since body has its age
*throw Trionic5 on that T16
* Koni' s

That' s about it. I never cared about interior nor ICE. Restoring to original or throwing everything but drivers seat out- whatever your preference.

But due to low if any interest, it seems that most likely it will live on as parts within other project cars.

Therefore gentlemen- Type 8 primaries anyone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
alnislacis
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing