SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'll hopefully be able to get the new lights installed today! Once again I have to compliment you on an amazing tutorial, great work Touche! :cheesy:

Rogo

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I wanted to make some additional comments to what I initially wrote to clear things up but don't see the "edit" button. Am I just being stupid and not able to find it?

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I think that the edit option works for a few days only after the initial posting. I had the same problem with my SID repair guide :cry:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
yeah the new forum sucks. i would say copy and paste then edit and make a new post, since thats the only clean way to do it...another post of edits would be better than nothing if you just put it in this thread but...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
yeah the new forum sucks. i would say copy and paste then edit and make a new post, since thats the only clean way to do it...another post of edits would be better than nothing if you just put it in this thread but...
That has pretty much been confirmed over and over again, hasnt it?
I would have to say that a new topic would be the way to go, as long as you get all of your edits in on the first try. Just make a link back to this thread so anything important doesnt get lost.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I am going to repost. I may have another section to add anyway. I have to wait and see how it goes first.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
ooh. what sort of projector is the second one? low beam for say...a selective-yellow fog light?
Those would be lights from an FX-35. Not sure How I am going to run the setup yet. I may leave one as 4300K and one as 6000K. I found this website that sells kits for variable wattage 30-50W. It seems like an interesting idea to try.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am going to have to get on Ebay and find a couple of spares to try this out on, dont want to experiment on my only headlights....hopefully none of the headlight hawkers read about this, or the minimum bid prices are gonna go up!!!:nono;

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I have one that is waiting in line for ViggenStory93. I have spare sets of projectors that I bought in anticipation of other builds but due to sudden financial circumstances the person had to back out. They are the bi-xenons from an E55 BMW. I also have a set of the "Gatling gun" shrouds that can be used. If you are interested PM me and we can talk about it.

On a side note, I finished the ver 2.0 and it looks pretty nice though I have to find the time to load the pics. I don't know if I will do them as it was a major pain in the butt to make and I broke the reflector on 2 occasions. With that in mind I would rather not have someone else deal with broken, unusable headlights. I could however try doing like a main set of bixenons with bolt on foglights that I shroud somehow to still get a dual light look.

·
Registered
312 Posts
levering is working

well, I know the xenons have an auto-control feature that level or rise the beam automaticaly.
Your projectors work like this or they are fix?
Anyway, great job!!!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts